Dry and fruit-forward, with notes of strawberry, raspberry, and apricot compote.
Our rosé wine is sustainably sourced from the heart of the Provence region so you can truly live “La Vie en rose.” This lush blend of grenache noir (65%), syrah (24%), carignan (8%), and grenache blanc (3%) grapes is delectable and fruity.
Consciously crafted luxury wine. In a can.
Choose Your Own Wine Flight
Mix and match your perfect Archer Roose wine flight with the customizable Explore Pack.CREATE YOUR PACK
How To Enjoy Rosé
Ideal Chill: 51°F
Following harvest, the grapes are immediately pressed and fermented in a mix of stainless steel and cement tanks between 57ºF - 61ºF. The grapes macerate for 5-8 days, where each day, the lees are removed from the must via cold co-stabilization. It’s then aged on its lees for 3 months, with bâtonnage.
No Harmful Additives
Democratizing fine wine means wine for all and wine without judgement! Wine and a box of mac and cheese? That sounds like a Tuesday night to us. However, if you did want to explore rosé wine pairings, Archer recommends sticking with more delicate foods that will benefit from the fruity notes and medium-body of our rosé. Perfect hot weather drinking.
- Fresh salads
- Soft cheeses
- Light pasta and rice dishes
- Raw or lightly cooked shellfish
Enjoy a taste of Provençal life — complete with our Rosé. À votre santé!
- A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle (Memoir)
- My Life in France by Julia Child (Autobiography)
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (Novel/Classic)
- The Stranger by Albert Camus (Philosophical Fiction)
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Historical Fiction)
- La Vie en Rose (2007, Biographical Musical)
- Amélie (2001, Romantic Comedy)
- Chocolat (2000, Drama)
- Autumn Tale (1998, Drama)
- My Life as a Zucchini (2016, Animation)
- Édith Piaf (Chanson Réaliste)
- Souvenirs (Chanson Française Playlist)
- "Quelqu'un m'a dit" | Carla Bruni (Pop)
- Clair de Lune | Debussy (Classical)
- "La Mer" | Charles Trenet (Chanson Jazz)
- Le football (soccer, in French)
Winemaker & Place
Benjamin Mei still remembers his first day as an intern at Chateau Fuisse, a sixth-generation, family-owned estate in Burgundy. He stood among the barrels and thought to himself: 600 years ago, someone was standing right here, thinking about making wine.
He has since made wine in the Languedoc-Roussillon, Bordeaux, and Provence. Accomplished as a French winemaker, he became Head Winemaker and Director at the prestigious Vina Apaltagua in Chile, under the guidance of Chilean oenologist Alvaro Espinoza. Today, he owns his own winery in the Provence.
With its cool Mediterranean climate, winemaking has flourished in the south of France since antiquity. Rosé is the style most associated with the region & many believe that it was the first wine to be made in the South of France.
sand, some clay
Acidity 5.9%, pH 3.29,
Residual Sugar < 1g/L
above sea level
age: 27 years
BUILD your own explorer packMIX & MATCH WINES
DISCOVER MORE LUXURY CANNED WINES
1 can = 1.5 glasses of wine
Nutritional information is based on standard 5oz serving